A Few Lines to Help You Be More Cocky-Funny
How should cocky/funny be used in a conversation?
This is a common question that many guys have! With cocky/funny, there is still a lot to be learned about how it should be used with women.
Coined by David DeAngelo in his Double Your Dating system, cocky/funny basically means teasing a woman and demonstrating your high status through the use of humor.
Now I’ve covered a lot of the basics on this technique in my posts, but there is one area which I’ve neglected…
How to give cocky/funny responses to the AVERAGE questions you’ll get from women.
When you first meet a woman, you WANT to present yourself as a bit of a challenge. What you should do is be a LITTLE bit sarcastic with the responses you give when a woman asks you a basic question.
The idea behind this philosophy is simple. A LOT of questions a woman will ask are used to judge and evaluate your social status. If you give a response which she doesn’t like, then you’ll lose some social status.
So instead of answering all her questions like a WUSS, you want to do a little teasing. My advice is to give a few funny responses to her questions and use these comments to create a little banter. Typically the best way to do this is to exaggerate or make your comments OBVIOUSLY not true.
If you can pull these comments off with a straight face, then you’ll subtly let a woman know that you won’t fall for all the tests she gives you. Plus you’ll display a funny personality which increases sexual tension.
To give you an idea of what I’m talking about, here are a few cocky/funny responses you can give to a woman’s question. However I do recommend that you create your own responses:
• [What do you do for a living?] “I work at McDonald’s” OR “I’m an underwater basket weaver”
• [What’s your name] “Clark Kent”
• [What type of car do you drive] “1974 Pinto…want to go for a ride sometime?” OR “Dude, I rode my unicycle here”
• [When shaking hands] “You can tell a lot about a woman by the way she shakes hands” [Her Response…typically “What does mine say?”] “You don’t even WANT to know”
• [What do you like to do for fun] “Brain surgery”
• [Do you have a girlfriend] “Wow, are you trying to pick me up?”
• [Where do you live] “Africa”
• [Do you come here (the venue) often] “Actually this is my place. Who the hell let you in?”
• [Buy me a drink] “How about you buy ME a drink and I’ll see if you’re worth having around.”
Know obviously these are examples off the top of my head. Most of the time, I just make stuff up when a woman asks me a standard question.
Finally, you ONLY want to give a few comments like this. If you’re only cracking jokes, then you won’t be able to focus on creating rapport.
So you should learn how to naturally incorporate these responses with other basic attraction building routines.
adultfrinendfinder log in
adultfriendrfinder mobile app
adultfrinendfinder.com login app